Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management: Future Demand, Market Analysis & Outlook to 2018” to its huge collection of research reports.
“2018: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management“, informs wealth managers and their strategy teams of the key developments emerging across the industry – and how best to respond to these changes. The report examines in detail key areas such as regulation, customer targeting, and product and service provision, with analysis supported by findings from GlobalDatas propriety surveys of wealth managers and investors.
Regulation, innovation, and intergenerational change will be key items on wealth managers agenda in 2017. Compliance with the Common Reporting Standard and MiFID II will be as crucial as responding to shifting client demographics and changes to the investment landscape, fueled by cryptocurrencies growth and central banks revising monetary policies. In this environment striking the right balance between retaining existing clients and hunting for new ones will be key.
Specifically the report –
– Considers the impact of different regulation (including the Common Reporting Standard, General Data Protection Regulation, and MiFID II) on the industry.
– Analyzes shifts in investors asset allocation preferences and their impact on wealth managers strategies.
– Reveals millennials product and service requirements and considers successful client acquisition and retention activities.
– Discovers key trends in product innovation, exploring areas such as HNW lending, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, impact investing, and innovative fintech products.
– Examines the latest developments in the robo-advice market and future M&A activity in the sector.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1497388
– Central banks potentially increasing interest rates in 2018 will affect the asset allocation landscape.
– 64% of wealth managers agree that intergenerational wealth transfers will be a big source of new business in the coming years.
– New investment products such as impact investments and cryptocurrencies will become mainstream.
– The use of automation and technology in general will increase as providers look to reduce costs.
– Robo-advisors will continue to grow, but their share of the overall market will not change drastically.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the key trends impacting the wealth management industry in 2018 and how to respond.
– Discover drivers behind intergenerational change among your clients, and the customer targeting strategies that will help you retain existing clients and engage with new customers.
– Learn about key regulatory developments and how to leverage them to your organizations benefit.
– Stay ahead of your competitors by keeping up to date with product innovation in the industry.
– Discover how HNW asset allocation preferences are set to evolve in 2018, and what this means for your business.