The Global Artificial turf Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% by 2025. The market is driven by factors such as increasing applications in sports industry.
Get Sample Copy of this Report – @ https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/705105 .
Artificial grass is used in indoor sports as well as to decorate balconies, rooftops and around pools in various countries. As the interest of population towards sports is increasing, thus the need of artificial turf is also increasing. There are certain sports events such as football, hockey, cricket which are played inside the limited arena & are gaining popularity across the globe which indirectly impacts global market for artificial turf across the globe.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2017 and is expected to grow considerably during the projected period, owing to expansion of sports activities.
Some of the key players operating in this market include Act Global, SIS Pitches, Tigerturf, Grass Turf Mills, Royal Grass and Others.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/705105 .
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, Regional, Country, Technology, Sports Market Size and Forecast from 2014-2025
* Detailed market dynamics, industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, Value Chain, Supply Chain, and SWOT Analysis to better understand the market and build strategies
* Identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, Sports & Technology, and competitive landscape with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Artificial turf providers
* Traders, Importer and Exporter
* Raw material suppliers and distributors
* Research and consulting firms
* Government and research organizations
* Associations and industry bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective like analyst report of investment banks. The secondary research forms the base of our study where we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources such as white papers government and regulatory published materials, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factor, investment, market dynamics including technical scenario, consumer behavior, and end use industry trends and dynamics , capacity production, spending were taken into consideration.
We have assigned weights to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the expected market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs) which typically include:
* Original Equipment Manufacturer,
* Component Supplier,
* Government Body & Associations, and
* Research Institute
Order a copy of Global Artificial turf Market Report 2018 @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/705105 .
TABLE OF CONTENT
1 Executive Summary
2 Methodology And Market Scope
3 Global Artificial Turf Market — Industry Outlook
4 Global Artificial Turf Market Sports Outlook
5 Global Artificial Turf Market Technology Outlook
6 Global Artificial Turf Market Regional Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US: +1 (415) 830-3727| UK: +44 020 8144-71-27
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13281002/